BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 December 2011

Wonderful Prom 2011

Wow.. Last night have a GREAT great Joint-Prom Night..  :) #wonderful
10.00++ went to @pasar there hairwash.. the price is getting expensive but worth la.. xD
2.00++ smthings go @crown square there having a rehearsal.. Me and my guitarist (Bernie) are waiting our turns to rehearsal and sound check!!


Joint-Prom Night 2011 :)




15 years old girl with her cousin.. 

My guitarist - Bernie :D

Dance group (>< i forget thier name, sorry D;)


After rehearsal, I quickly rush to @kenyalang shopping centre, see whether can buy any dress to wear for tonight and there's no dress is suit me.. #
fattie girl  -.-
I went @cabelo hair salon,petanak there, ask my hair stylist help me to designed my hair.. And you know ? I love the way she designed my hair!! # 

@cabelo hair saloon :)




Before go prom night :D



Almost 6.56++ me and my sis reached @crown square and wait our friends..:) #excited
Here is the pic that I have take with my friends!! Ohh yeah (Y)


Ticket!!!

maybeline and me :D

alison and me~

pretty girl and me (actually I forget her name, sorry :(.. )

4 pretty girls ***

miguel and me.. wow~

Sweet couple and bulb -.-

Leow kwan and me!!

krysicca and me ^^

flora and me :)

gerald and me #handsome

It's almost start ><

Finally start the prom night :D




Actually I don't know where I sit and I waiting my friend ><.. Me and Bernie was nervous when the show is start.. We keep memories lyrics and guitar chords >< I was sing - someone like you by Adele (my idol) & a thousand years by Christina Perri.. They are #pro singer



Dancing by Kido and his friends!! Perfect ^^


Famous lantin dance!! from my school - SMK Kuching High.. #Bravo ( I have been long time didn't dance this dy.. D;)

 
In the middle, they choose 5 couple in finalist and choose whose will be the Prom King and Prom Queen
Bernie is going to run and the boys is get ready to catch him and grab white balloon skin ><


Finally, they choose 3 group of couple and it's turn girls to raped their boys with Tissue paper.. xD


Our prom king and prom queen :) hia hia hia !!

Get prices 



Take picca ♥    



Xiao jieee and me 
My school friendsssss


Souvenir

Marian and me  ♥   




Bie bie hua and me :D


Prom King and Queen~  

 After give all the prices to prom king and queen, It's PARTY TIME!!!! Woootsss.. Everyone is enjoying the music which spining by DJ and very HIGH ^^ 

DJ is spinning table.. YO!!


Kido also dancing.. Great and awesome dance (Y)







Dance like there's no tomorrow**




 #APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!!! Thanks to my supporter :) Love you all   .
After i leave the prom night, my hubby pick me and we went to @lok lok, ban hock road there have a supper eat (actually I didn't eat at dinner cos I'm busy learn songs and I felt paiseh ><



I lazy wear my high heels and wear my hubby slipper.. >< It's big hahaha 
My hubby and me.. ;DD #Funniest face
After finished supper, we went to @life cafe, titanium lim peh and talk with friends.. Bcos I felt tired so my hubby fetch me home first.. And then, he give me bear bear hug and kiss me.. Awww love ya   x10000 :D 
I miss last night prom night ! We enjoy our dinner and I wanna thanks to them who give me a chance to performance and thanks my guitarist - Bernie who keep come my house practice and we having a great performance on stage!! Thanks you ppl ^^ #Wonderful prom night


No comments:

Post a Comment