BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 December 2011

2011快结束,2012快来临!

On the 31st of December, before 12 AM, go into a room by yourself, after 12AM, run out of the room and yell to your family, " Oh My God, I haven't seen you guys since LAST YEAR!! "


Ohh well.. 2011 is almost end and 2012 is almost start! Time flies like firework and I'm was thinking what else I haven't done yet in 2011 ? Ermmmm.. I always singing competition and study hard for my SPM.. Actually I think 2011 is better than 2010.. #Trueeee.. 2011 there's a guy who come and save me up from a big deep hle and luckily he's my bf now :) I should thanks to him that he teach me alots of the concept of life (though, he's bigger than me about 2 years old) and I'm his First Gf.. Awwww ♥  (I will appreciate and treasure him well and good good good!!)

Uhmmm... What's your BEST WISHES ?! 
The first thing I wisshhh... is hope my family happy everyday and have a healthy life!! I'm sorry that I was so naughty before and smthimes didn't listen to you all but I very clear am I wrong or correct! Hope you guys can understand me :) Love ya all #familythebest

Second thing I wisshhh... is hope my hubby can quickly solve his problem and hope him can faster change his wearing style!! (haha.. be his wear stylist :pp) I'm glad that I met you at Rave Party and we bcum friends.. In the middle moment, we get used to quarrel and smtimes didn't find you, we are friends, though.. But in the end I just realize I have been loved you and I can see that you're sincerely.. So i make a decision and I choose to be with you! My hubby always sayanggg me like a baby he do loves me!!  Je t'aime - means I love you in french language!! 
♥   

Third thing I wisshhh.. 
is hope my friends always be my lovely friends.. Smtimes we seldom contact or anyways we can come out gathering like we get used to it last time!! I miss all our memories and we having fun and enjoy!! Ohh yeah.. I hope those single friends also can have their gf ASAP!!! haha :pp.. Also wanna thanks them who cheer me when I was down, wake me up when I was been fool and lots.. Really appreciate you all!! Once again, Thanks friendss!!! 
  



The end that I wish is there is no the end of 2012!! You must continue our life until 2013,2014,2015..... and so-on and never end!!

Peace always
Gonna say goodbye to 2011 soon, I'm so excited and I can't wait 2012 too >< 

Bye 2011, welcome 2012!!♥ 







No comments:

Post a Comment