BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 December 2011

Bye dark blonde hair.. Hello blonde hair ♥

Today gonna dye my hair.. but what hair I should dye ? I'm confused and keep find example on magezine.. >< #Grrrr
Wake up at noon and waiting my hubby pick me to eat and make things.. We went to @玉壶轩, 3rd mile there having lunch!! 

apple tea ^^






Alfredddddd
Awww.. 
After that, I go @cabello hair saloon, dye my hair.. I keep find color which suit my skin and finally !! haha >< #Excited


Yeahhh (Y)

My hair stylist :)


mix the clours..
Watching vivi magazine 


Start dye my hairrrr!!



Wait the colours out..



Play cooking game -.- I'm boring haha



Do 2nd time again~




Wash off the colours.. 



Do treatment!! rm30 only :D



Finally done!! hehe.. now waiting she to help me dry my hair and I can't wait to see my hair color :DDD
After done, I've paid rm150 only!! rm 120 for dye hair, rm 30 - treatment.. (so cheap and they server good ^^) We went to @pinoy, padungan there have our dinner..




Menu-menu


My hair 


Pinoy**

 

Pelim 菜

Porkies :D


Hubby buy some cookies eat xD
We eat very full and we go home!! Finally I miss my bed so muchhhh :) ♥♥I miss my hubby so muchhhh and I need his bear hug :'( But anyways he's acc me out and we have a nice day pah-tok :pp Awww.. Love you hubby ♥♥♥♥♥I'm so so so sooooo satisfied my hair color!! hehe.. Say goodbye to my dark brown hair and say hello to my #blonde hair !! 














No comments:

Post a Comment