BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 28 December 2011

BonJour !

BonJour!! uh.. summer here and 17 years old, yet 2012 is coming soon so I'm gonna bcum18 years old soon.. #Excited 
Ermm.. after finished SPM I felt relaxed and freedom !! But I still have to help my parents cleaned up house.. And now have 30% is almost done!! (actually i just done 30% and my family them almost done 70%, how bad am I!! :p)

nothing do at all.. LOL


Gonna go dinner with my mum and sis.. We at @台灣鹽酥雞, green road there eat.. (most corner of the shop) It's famous and the salted fried chicken is delicious!! 

Nasi lemak!! Ho Jiak :D

Teh C Hot..

台灣鹽酥雞!!



After that, we went to @wendy boutique,green road there shopping.. :) And I bought a long black dress (but i still have to diet off my BIG fat thigh xD)
9.00++ smthings we went to @同仁堂, stutuong there masage but is my mom, aunt and sis.. :) It's relax and the massage sifu it's good in massage! The price also cheap, 1 hrs rm18 - massage leg, rm28 - massage whole body.. I love the way they massage, awesome some more! 

my sis is enjoy massage.. haha


After that, it's turn me to massage at @天津, chong ling park there with my hubby and friends.. (ee siew, sii juan & alfred) Haha we're enjoying and we all feel tired after massaged.. There's some pic that I have upload ^^
sitting inside my hubby car 

@richmond eating..

@天津, chong ling park


LOL


My massage sifu :D






Untill 12.00 smthings FINALLY done!! It's great and relax.. :D
After hubby put me home, we having a sweet talk and he's give me a #bearhug.. Awww love him   
 
It's time to sleeeeeeeppp!! Gonna have a rest and tmr have performance.. say good nights :))) 
Love hubby, muackss 





                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment